A new brand identity and website redesign for Minchin Fellows
Posted on Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
We’ve taken the wraps off our latest project – a new brand identity and website redesign for Minchin Fellows Estate and Letting Agents, www.minchinfellows.com
“We are quirky, different from the rest, truly focused on the customer and excited about our business. Can you deliver that?” This was the opening dialogue held between Phillip Minchin and I as we discussed the concept of his new website.
We are extremely excited to showcase our latest project, a fresh new look, brand image and website for the fantastic team at Minchin Fellows, along with an innovative new website showcasing their many services and service focused approach.
The project involved transforming the previous website look and feel to reflect the in-branch Minchin Fellows customer experience, or as they define it – The Minchin Fellows Way.
Our work involved:
- Creation of a new brand identity for Minchin Fellows, retaining their familiar purple identity whilst evolving it to reflect their brand vision
- Design and creation of the new www.minchinfellows.com website
The introduction of new features and services to the minchinfellows.com proposition:
- Property Match, a new way to find your next property by submitting your requirements and letting Minchin Fellows do the work by sending details of properties and newly added properties that match their needs
- Property Swap, an innovative way to sell property by putting deals together and presenting them to clients – part-exchanges, chain breaks, top of the chain buying the bottom of the chain, let to buy, buy to let, all enabling clients to move quickly
- Video guides designed to help the customer in all things property
- Mortgages, reflecting the full service solution provided to home buyers
- Community Page highlighting the work Minchin Fellows do in supporting local teams and initiatives
- Blogs for all staff to actively engage their audience
- Creation of social media pages across facebook, twitter, Google+, and Pinterest
- A meet the team page allowing customers to contact any member of staff directly
- The deployment of Web Analytics providing insight on the performance of the Minchin Fellows website, and insight for the first time on how their users interact with it
- Training of staff on how to use blogs effectively, understanding web analytics, and using social media effectively for business.
This was a fantastic project to work on, The team were a delight to work with, and our lives were made easier by their enthusiasm for the new site, their thoughts and contribution. We are truly delighted and proud of the result and feedback from Phil, his team and their customers. Did we achieve our objective? We think so.
Check out the new Minchin Fellows website here, www.minchinfellows.com
If you have a similar requirement, discover the Push Beyond difference and get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.