The Top Marketing Tips Every Consultant Needs To Know
Posted on Friday, May 12th, 2017
As a consultant it can be hard to outreach and generate a client base. Luckily, with the exponential rise in social media and access to a plethora of online tools, branding yourself and increasing traffic to your website is much easier than it used to be. Here are the top seven tips you can take as a consultant to seriously increase your customer engagement.
Alternatively click here to download the full infographic of this blog post to share with your friends and colleagues.
1. Blog Regularly: Try to update your blog at least twice a week and share it on other platforms to increase engagement. If you’re not keen on writing, how about a video instead?
2. Use Social Media: Being active on social media shows that you’re not just a boring robot at a computer screen. Use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram to promote your ideas and blog posts.
3. Speak at Events: It can raise your credibility, especially in the eyes of potential customers.
4. Advertise Online: Generate traffic to your site by building a subscriber base via social media, blogs and speaking. Once you’ve built this you can start to advertise then measure your results instantly.
5.Networking: Networking is one of the most effective ways to showcase yourself and make an impression. You can also find out exactly what your customers need and want.
6. Hold Webinars: It’s a fantastics way to engage with potential customers and once again increase your crediblity. Showing off your expertise will make clients have faith in your ability.
Push Beyond’s CEO, Steve Willey, has over 15 years experience in consulting. Why go for your average guy when Push Beyond has both the knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit to help you transform your organisation with rapid results. ENQUIRE TODAY