Partnership Adviser – Hiring Now
Posted on Friday, March 31st, 2017
Push Beyond is an established digital agency on a mission to generate our Customers revenue and cost savings through the use of digital. We provide a range of consulting, marketing, web and outsourced managed services to make this happen.
A unique role exists within our business to support one of our key client activities as a Partnership Adviser.
The Partnership Adviser role is a fantastic mix of partnership building, business development and customer support and requires a person with an attitude to make things happen for every element of the Customer and Partner relationship.
- Speaking with potential customers to understand their requirements
- Discussing customer needs with suppliers, and placing the business with those suppliers
- Management, tracking and sales of customer referrals
- Payment tracking & collection
- Management & tracking of inbound calls & emails
- Liaise with product suppliers
- Data collection & entry
- Management of website ‘live chat’
- Produce daily, weekly & monthly operations report to be shared with Directors
- Liaise & present to company Directors
- Commercially strong, ability to negotiate
- Strong & clear telephone presence
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Great time management
- Customer Service
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
Please note, there is no requirement to travel to customer or supplier premises
- Competitive package and holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Pension after 3 months employment/completion of probation
Above all we are looking for a motivated results orientated individual who wants to be part of a growing team.
To apply for the Partnership Adviser role, please send in your CV to [email protected]